Senior Lead Engineer - SystemsApply Now
Location:Phase-II, 7th Floor, Block-III, DLF Commercial Developer Ltd., Plot No. 129 to 132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana, India
In this role the Systems Engineer actively participates in team environment working in System integration, verification & validation, System requirements analysis and decomposition.
Senior Lead Engineer – Systems
- Expanded domain knowledge, process knowledge, and knowledge of associated products and systems in assigned area.
- May be considered a specialist in a specific systems area or a generalist in multiple systems areas.
- Capture, analyze, decompose, model and create requirements for systems, product or subsystems of moderate complexity.
- Conduct verification/validation testing for products and subsystems of moderate complexity and contribute to system integration.
- Contribute to the development of functional, interface and performance specifications for hardware and software implementation.
- Contribute to architecturally significant requirements and technical risk area identification.
- Create and run verification and validation tests for products and subsystems of moderate to high complexity.
- Estimate, track, own and report project technical, cost and schedule aspects for assigned scope of work.
- Decisions may have moderate impact on cost, schedule, and performance.
- Understand and utilize internal processes, methods and tools for systems development and documentation efforts.
- Review defect trends for ways to reduce similar defects in the future.
- May serve in a design quality role (systems) helping to assure that development teams are following appropriate processes.
- Act as a mentor to more junior engineers in additional areas including project execution.
- Individual job duties may vary.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of systems development lifecycle, system standards (ARP4754A, ARP4761, RTCA/DO-178, RTCA/DO-254)
- System requirements analysis and decomposition
- System integration, validation & verification
- Hands on Systems hardware integration experience
- Knowledge of Proline Fusion IPS and EDS architecture and ARINC429, ARINC629, AFDX protocols
- Experience in Heads-up guidance systems and Heads-down display systems
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.