Senior Lead Business Integration AnalystApply Now
Location:Phase-II, 7th Floor, Block-III, DLF Commercial Developer Ltd., Plot No. 129 to 132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana, India
This Business Analyst position will support the SAP enterprise implementation program at United Technologies Aerospace Systems.
This position will be focused in the area of developing/designing and supporting:
SAP Procurement by evaluating business processes and recommending world class IT solutions to help streamline and provide more efficient processes for our client base.
Experience Level: 7-10 Years
The responsible person will contribute as a key analyst supporting both production and implementation tasks/activities. The analyst will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, planning, developing, testing, documenting, and implementing processes within a variety of business units.
- Effective delivery of the day to day SAP / non-SAP support for functional units.
- Ensure close working with the Super users and management team to identify user issues and system updates.
- Identify needs for continuous improvement opportunities for system and process changes.
- Proactive management of the system Business solution monitoring (system performance and process), reporting and issue resolution.
- The functional Analyst, collectively with the team, will own the SAP and non-SAP functional area support excellence by performing day-to-day issue resolution and maintenance of the clients systems and solutions. You will also take ownership of problems and centrally resolve matters to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. Liaising with the other technical team to ensure optimal performance for end users. Delivering best practice support and change control processes.
- All listed responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Procurement Process -Consignment/Subcontracting/Third Party/Service Procurement, procurement with Scheduling Agreement/Contracts.
- Stock Transfer Process- Intercompany/Intracompany Process
- Pricing Procedure & Release Procedure for PO.
- Quota Management & Vendor Evaluation
- Automatic Account Determination Process
- MM/PP/FI/SD Integration
- MRP Concept
- Experience at an enterprise-level with strong expertise in SAP MM.
- Exceptional analytical, planning, organizational, and problem solving abilities.
- A motivated person who can guide and influence project stakeholders, building consensus that leads to a positive outcome.
- Expertise in requirements gathering, writing SAP requirements, process modeling, and data mapping.
- Strong ability to present ideas and information in group settings. Has the ability to persuade, negotiate, and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated experience successfully defining and documenting projects that drive positive results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that non-technical end users can understand.
- Must have participated in at least two SAP full life cycle implementations.
- Experience/knowledge with Ariba is a plus.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.