Lead Software Engineer-DACApply Now
Location:Phase-II, 7th Floor, Block-III, DLF Commercial Developer Ltd., Plot No. 129 to 132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana, India
This role is to support Design Assurance Center team.
Lead Software Engineer-DAC
- Plan, analyze, design, evaluate, and document software certification processes of moderate complexity under the guidance.
- Perform Audits/Reviews to satisy the DO178B/C SQAP objectives.
- Involve in providing inputs to designers on Quality/DO178B & C /Peer Reviews/Compliance to Standards.
- Understand and utilize internal processes and tools for the development/Verification of software.
- Act as a mentor or lead to more junior engineers on process and tools.
- Conduct Reviews/Audits/Trend Analysis with Metrics.
- Understand SDLC with Rockwell Collins processes, Help development/verification teams with software testing, Code Coverage, SCA Analysis & Quality Assurance.
- Understand SOI stages and related audit activities. Attend / facilitate SOI audits and and guide SW teams
- Clear understanding of DO178 B/C objectives for various software lifecycle processes.
- Working knowledge on other aviation standards like DO-330, ARP4754, ARINC etc.
- Knowledge in any of the programming languages like C/C++/ADA and/or Matlab experience
- Sound Knowledge on Software Testing concepts.
- Thorough understanding of hRC design and development process. Understanding on DAC process is desirable.
- Understanding of “Agile” concepts, as applicable to Aerospace Software development activities.
- Good understanding of QMS and AS9100D requirements applicable to Engineering Activities.
- Proven track record in identifying potential defects in all phases of SDLC.
- Explore alternative technical approaches, familiarity with coding & certification standards.
- Working experience in handling programs for customers like Airbus/Boeing/BRS would be preferred.
- Awareness on Continual Improvement tools and their application to Software development life cycle processes.
- BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech with experience in Design Assurance
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.