Associate Software EngineerApply Now
Location:Phase-II, 7th Floor, Block-III, DLF Commercial Developer Ltd., Plot No. 129 to 132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana, India
Datalink Team as a part of the Airborne Information System department in the Avionics 1 directorate is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to support Systems/Software/Development and Verification activities. The position also involves contributing to the thrust areas as mentioned and any relevant experience/knowledge shall be preferred. Ability to work in Agile teams and flair to lead as required is valued. The acumen for Lean and Innovation will be an added advantage. Bachelors or Masters in circuit branches having “around 1 year” of experience in Aerospace embedded systems with the listed skills may apply:
Associated Software Engineer
The person will be responsible for developing, testing, documenting, and implementing features of Datalink and Tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering.
- Experience in C/C++ and python programming (Hands-on experience).
- Understanding of ARINC protocols like Arinc661, Arinc429, Arinc618 ..are expected
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is mandatory.
- Experience in Requirement Based Testing and System Testing.
- Knowledge/Understanding in A661 Based Framework is expected.
- Knowledge of D0-178B is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile Framework.
- Knowledge of Collins internal tools like PREP, Doors, SVN, JIRA, Vista, etc.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.