SIOP & Strategic Planning ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HTX17: Landing Gear - Fort Worth 2901 Northern Cross Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76137 USA
We have an immediate opening for an experienced SIOP & Strategic Planning Manager at our Landing Gear facility in Fort Worth, Texas. The functional responsibilities include SIOP oversight, Continuous Improvement and cost reduction initiatives, and strategic deployment of planning enhancement tools to support the long term strategy of the Materials Management team.
The SIOP & Strategic Planning Manager shall ensure that all Central Landing Systems Materials Management and all site policies and procedures are developed, implemented and adhered to. Additional responsibilities include driving change in process and procedures through the use of Continuous Improvement to meet expected corporate inventory objectives.
The SIOP & Strategic Planning Manager shall coach and develop Material Management resources, including monitoring workflow and efficiency, evaluating performance, performing annual reviews, providing skill development and training.
- Acts as the gatekeeper for all Plan-Do-Check-Act actions that arise out of the monthly SIOP Demand Review
- Provides oversight of the Pre-Supply Review to ensure all actions needed to support the 24-36 month capacity plan are formally documented, actioned, and closed out within a timely manner
- Establish a Pre-Supply Review 1-Pager to assess tooling, machinery, and overall CAPEX requirements needed to support the 24 – 36 month operational plan
- Identify root cause of variances to planned Efficiency, Utilization, and labor vs. actual results
- Gather data and own the SIOP Supply Review which will act as the wall-to-wall strategic supply plan for the Fort Worth site
- Consolidate all critical Plan-Do-Act action items from the Demand, Supply, Pre Supply meetings, and monthly Master Production Schedule for senior leadership during the Executive SIOP Review
- Publish the site capacity plan monthly to support the input of the regional Landing Gear SIOP Capacity Summit
- Maintain the semiannual SIOP Maturity Matrix per corporate policy
- Act as the Fort Worth focal for all SIOP related matters for both internal and external purposes
- Lead / own the weekly Delivery Clinic process which may include but isn’t limited to part specific supplier and customer OTD reporting, part specific NIA (Net Impact Analysis) and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) of OTP (On-Time to Production), as well as Excess & Obsolete action tracking.
- Track and report key performance indicators and proactively identify appropriate actions to close gaps and to drive continuous improvement
- Works cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders on cost reduction opportunities
- Establish, own, and report out the site’s Cost Reduction Portfolio monthly
- Participate in activities to include 5S, Kaizen, DIVE events, Six Sigma, and other related continuous improvement events.
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the EHS policy and management system, the importance of conforming to EHS policies and procedures and consequences of failing to comply with EHS policies and procedures.
- Continuously drive 5S culture within the Materials Organization
- Support achievement of ACE Gold activities, as required
- Execute all tasks associated with the site macro plan objectives and site business plan, as required
- Own corrective and preventative actions for all Materials Management
- Create and audit standard work and SOPs to all Materials Management
- Lead quarterly policy deployment workshops and gap assessments to ensure all site specific, regional, and corporate policies are being adhered to
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Business Management and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience with SIOP
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- MS degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Materials Management preferred
- APICS CPIM Certification preferred
- IBF CPF Certification preferred
- DDI Demand Driven Planner or Demand Driven Professional Certification preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- 5-7 years of SIOP exposure in a manufacturing industry
- 3-5 years of SIOP implementation in a manufacturing industry
- 1-3 years of project management experience in a manufacturing industry
- 1-3 years of managing a Cost Reduction Portfolio
- 1-3 years of Lean process improvement implementation
- 1-3 years’ experience using and creating lean tools (Visio, VSMs, SIPOCs, and Fishbone Diagrams etc.)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.