Senior Technician, Manufacturing/OperationsApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HTX17: Landing Gear - Fort Worth 2901 Northern Cross Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76137 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
• Oversees the audit process to ensure that established quality standards are met.
• Oversees the development and implementation of cost reduction and process improvement to ensure efficiency of operations and cost effectiveness.
• Oversees the development and implementation of new activities to ensure smooth operations and optimal use of facilities.
• Accountable for all materials and logistics problem resolutions to ensure availability of materials.
• Sets operational strategies and plans for sequencing of work, such as build and delivery, to ensure smooth operations and optimal use of resources.
• Reviews issues with cell performance and productivity and oversees the development and implementation of action plans to maximize performance and productivity.
• Oversees all customer interface to ensure customer needs and issues are resolved and customers receive satisfactory standards of service.
• Responsible for all or a major portion of processing operations in a plant.
• Oversees production operations (shop floor management, workforce management, and flow disruption management), maintenance, plant engineering, scheduling and personnel.
• Manages and supervises the work of manufacturing production disciplines in the Operations function.
• Performs professional or management work regularly across multiple Manufacturing disciplines.
• Includes activities that cannot be attributed to a defined Operations discipline.
This position requires an HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.