Senior Inventory Planner Landing GearApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HTX17: Landing Gear - Fort Worth 2901 Northern Cross Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76137 USA
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Sr. Inventory Planner at our Landing Gear facility in Haltom City, Texas. The functional responsibilities include inventory management and optimization via Plan-for-Every Part (PFEP), inventory forecasting, inventory reduction and action tracking, as well as formal ownership of the Excess & Obsolete process (E&O).
The Sr. Inventory Planner will be required to influence Change Management as an individual contributor by working cross-functionally with various stakeholders within the Finance, Procurement, Engineering, Materials and Quality department. The Sr. Inventory Planner shall be responsible for implementing, tracking, measuring and reporting all required site and Central Landing Systems key performance metrics associated with inventory. In addition, the Sr. Inventory Planner shall conduct root cause analysis on gap to plan, own the cadence for inventory action tracking meetings, and act as the site focal in SIOP regarding inventory.
The Sr. Inventory Planner shall ensure that all Central Landing Systems Materials Management and all site policies and procedures are developed, implemented and adhered to. Additional responsibilities include driving change in process and procedures through the use of Continuous Improvement to meet expected corporate inventory objectives.
Plan-for-Every Part (PFEP)
- Provide recommendations regarding inventory positioning
- Track impact of inventory recommendations as it in-line On-Time-to-Production
- Test proposed system changes in SAP
- Act as the gatekeeper for all Material Master changes regarding strategic inventory recommendations
- Provide a quarterly executive-level summary of the PFEP net impact to the site
Inventory Forecasting, Inventory Reduction, Inventory Action Tracking
- Aggregate the overall inbound supply, sales, and inventory reduction plan via the monthly Inventory LE (Latest Estimate)
- Present to senior leadership the monthly Inventory Executive Output (IEO) presentation
- Own bi-weekly cross-functional Inventory meetings
- Act as the site representative for all inventory related matters
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities for inventory reduction
SIOP) Excess & Obsolete (E&O) & Inventory Transitions
- Own the Inventory 1-Pager leg of the Executive SIOP Review
- Own the coordination of the semi-annual E&O
- Create and manage a detailed action plan to continuously reduce E&O inventory
- Own the oversight and net impact of phase-in / phase-out SKUs from an inventory perspective
- Own and or participate in the monthly PIR (Planned Independent Requirement) maintenance for supplier transition
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or Materials Management
- Inventory Management experience
- Ability to conduct in-depth analysis resulting in development and execution of action plans for improvement
- Experience implementing an inventory strategy
- E&O ownership in a high-volume, or high-complexity manufacturing environment
- SAP experience in a manufacturing industry
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.