Senior Associate Master SchedulerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HTX17: Landing Gear - Fort Worth 2901 Northern Cross Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76137 USA
The Senior Associate Master Scheduler will be responsible for master scheduling and capacity planning for an assigned Operations value stream or product line. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that Production Control (material planning) generates, distributes and communicates daily build schedules to Operations as well as managing the kitting process to ensure timely material availability for Operations. As required, you will also be responsible for developing recovery dates and the necessary planning in support of on-time delivery. Senior Associate Master Scheduler will be responsible for adhering to all standard Central Landing Systems and site level policies and procedures.
- Develop and support updates to the Master Production schedule in SAP per standard policy to reflect smoothing of operations plan
- Conduct monthly rolling 12 month capacity analysis; obtain Operations consensus and update Master Schedule, as required
- Conduct quarterly rolling 24 month capacity analysis; obtain Operations consensus and update Master Schedule, as required, in support of Central Materials Management Capacity review
- Participate in weekly cross-functional scheduling meeting and updates SAP, as required (Master Schedule and / or alignment of Production Orders)
- Ensures timely communication with Operations, Procurement, Engineering, Program Management and Customer Service as it relates to the Master Scheduling, Planning and capacity within Operations, as required
- Attendance at Engineering Change Review Board and ensure customer change request analysis is timely based on capacity
- Communicate effectively date decision to Production Control and ensure ramp up/ramp down of material is conducted in a timely manner and supports ECRs / ECNs
- Support Program rate readiness analysis
- Support Customer proposal analysis to include total lead time replenishment estimates
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendation for site latest estimate (LE) related to monthly / quarterly / and annual financial commitments for both Operations as well as Aftermarket
- Support Program and site SIOP reviews with accurate demand and capacity profiles based on monthly Operations reviews
- Coordinate Warranty activities and overseeing inter-company activities
- Participate in activities to include 5S, Kaizen, DIVE events, Six Sigma, and other related continuous improvement events.
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the EHS policy and management system, the importance of conforming to EHS policies and procedures and consequences of failing to comply with EHS policies and procedures.
- Support achievement of ACE Gold activities, as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- BS in Materials Management or Supply Chain Management
- CPIM APICS Certification preferred
- Experience in Master Scheduling and Capacity Planning in a manufacturing environment
- MS Excel advanced analytical tools and functions
- Previous ERP experience (i.e. SAP), SAP experience using master scheduling, material master and bill of material reports highly desirable
- PLM software and/or MatrixOne
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.