Senior Associate Master Scheduler, SIOP & PlannerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HTX17: Landing Gear - Fort Worth 2901 Northern Cross Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76137 USA
This position is for a Materials Planning and SIOP professional who is responsible for the supply and demand planning process, and for making improvements to systems and processes to enhance performance of work area and team. Works with internal team to develop forecasts.
Internal Job Grade: P2
- Plans, schedules, and monitors top level products through their complete production cycle. Manage end item master production schedules; plans for finished goods inventory levels.
- Works closely with Production Planning & Control on execution of master production schedule, eliminating obstacles to executing MPS; maintaining and adjusting MPS as required to reflect site’s capabilities.
- Works with Manufacturing/Operations on MPS load versus work area capacity. Identify overload situations and work together to eliminate while meeting business objectives.
- Works with Engineering on new product planning.
- Interfaces with Order Administration to resolve customer sales order exceptions. Processes short lead time requests from a variety of customers including Manufacturing, Engineering, and Value Stream Managers. Coordinate with Procurement Specialists and Buyers on short-lead time customer requests.
- Communicates effectively with various levels of management and personnel from all functions. Establishes productive working relationships with internal customers and leadership.
- Maintains a master production schedule (MPS) over defined time horizon as input into the SIOP process. Incorporate adjustments to MPS from site SIOP process to achieve business objectives.
- Review’s material requirements planning (MRP) accuracy through exception processing; resolve and manage data integrity issues.
- Provide input to Bid & Proposal Team for their responses to customer RFQ’s.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
Experience as a Master Scheduler in a manufacturing environment
Aerospace industry experience preferred
Experience with planning and scheduling in a manufacturing environment
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.