Manager, Contracts and Business Management (REMOTE)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HTX17: Landing Gear - Fort Worth 2901 Northern Cross Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76137 USA
Performing all aspects of contract life-cycle management in support of Landing Systems Military Programs.
Remote working OR on site in Fort Worth, TX
- Responsible for performing duties and training related to the total life-cycle of contracts for military programs, including bid and proposal, negotiation, administration, and contract close out.
- Engaging in direct discussions and negotiations with customers.
- Expanding working knowledge and provide training of FAR, DFARS, PGI Supplements and Federal Regulation to Contracts and Program Managers.
- Promoting an ethics-based business culture within LS, reviewing contract terms for compliance with laws and company policies, and developing working relationships with internal business teams.
- Providing guidance, interpretation, and advice to the Integrated Product Teams (IPT's), Military Contracts, Program Management and Senior Management. Interface with LS Program Management and Integrated Product Team Representatives as well as Customer Acquisition personnel regarding all contractual aspects of the Program.
- Interpret, prepare, administer and act as conduit to legal team regarding a wide range of other agreements including complex Non-Disclosure Agreements, leases, bailments, teaming agreements, service contracts, licenses, international representative agreements and others.
- Coordinating contract approval process and obtain signatures, flow-down and implementation of requirements, tracking and monitoring changes, status reports, demand management, deliverables, cost performance and act as primary point of contact between customer and company.
- May lead cross functional team and apply ACE and lean tools to improve new and ongoing programs or initiatives.
- Travel 10%, possibly more based on business needs (some travel may be international)
- Other duties as assigned.
- FAR (Part 12 and 15)/ DFAR/ Federal Regulations, TINA/CAS
- Experience with negotiating government contracts
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- MA/MS/JD degree
- Experience communicating with stakeholders and customer representatives of varying levels
- Experience managing competing priorities related to internal or external factors
- Experience working for a Prime or Government subcontractor in the Defense industry
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverage you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.