Wire Harness AssemblerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HAL02: Aerostructures-Foley 1300 West Fern Ave, Foley, AL, 36535 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Wire Harness Assembler to support the assembly and manufacture of aircraft parts to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Installation of electrical connectors pins and contacts, work with nickel, steel and cooper over braid materials and machines, chafe guards and peek material.
- Wire lay-up and routing. Installation of DR, sleeving and boots. Application of sealant.
- Use of an electrical analyzer, computerized identification machines, calibrations tools, and measuring equipment.
- Perform additional task as required.
- Continuous improvement in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or AA/AS degree orother 2-year post high school training with less than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder.
Experience with hand tools, strippers, cutters, crimpers, or blueprint drawings.is highly desired.
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand, kneel for 8+ hours per day and life 35+ pounds repetitively with or without accommodation.
- Ability to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): safety glasses with side shields, hearing protection, and other PPE as needed for 8+ hours per day.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.).
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.