Avionics Electronics Technician - 2nd shiftApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HWA33: Federal Way, WA 32125 32nd Avenue South , Federal Way, WA, 98001-9345 USA
This position is for a staff Production and Technical Service technician who is under moderate supervision. Responsible for troubleshooting technical problems and issues, determining technical solutions in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommending actions to customers, customer service representatives, sales representatives or field staff for coordinated product solution. Assists in orienting, training, and assigning work of technical/business support employees.
• Works under moderate supervision to provide product and technical support.
• Responds to moderately complex customer inquiries and resolves technical problems related to installation, modification, upgrade, maintenance and repair of the company products or equipment purchased.
• Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives.
• Drafts technical documentation to improve the level of on-site maintenance and timely processing of product fault.
• Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to customers, customer service representatives, sales representatives or field staff for coordinated product solution.
• Coordinates with Customer Service representatives to identify customer training and support needs.
• Resolves issues surrounding installation, usage, upgrade and training on products.
• Provides on-site support as needed.
• May resolve technical problems in a call center/help desk environment or through customer escalation.
• Completes proper documentation of issues.
• Not responsible for sales activities.
An AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a AA/AS degree, 8 years of relevant experience is required. US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.