Production Associate IApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA09: Interiors (Propulation) -Fairf 3530 Branscombe Road, Fairfield, CA, 94533 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
- Read and understand manufacturing procedures and blueprints
- Follow written and verbal instruction
- Report any and all incidents to Supervisor
- Prepare work orders and data sheets for processing
- Perform routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes included in aircraft component assembly
- Help with problem-solving by working with engineering, management, and other cell departments
- Perform basic math calculations
- Move between workstations as needed
- Perform rework of nonconforming components
- Use basic hand, power, and pneumatic tools and precision measuring equipment
- Troubleshoot and solve basic production issues with Team Leader direction
- Work proactively in addressing potential issues and apply real-time problem-solving skills when working towards a resolution
- Actively support compliance with EH&S policies and regulatory requirements
- Communicate professionally and effectively
- High School education or Equivalent
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Ability to work overtime and varying shifts as needed to support product delivery
- Ability, with or without accommodation, to perform the essential functions of assembly operations
- Demonstrated regular and predictable attendance
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations preferred
- Ability to work cooperatively with leaders, peers, customers, and others in a team environment displaying mutual trust and respect
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and in teams, take initiative and resolve issues
- Ability to work and communicate professionally with all levels of the organization
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.