Product Line ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA09: Interiors (Propulation) -Fairf 3530 Branscombe Road, Fairfield, CA, 94533 USA
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
This position is for a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in General Management, who leads medium-sized programs, manages important vendors, responds to program problems, prepares and presents value-stream strategies, proposals, business plans, and operation budgets, and leads the negotiation of contracts.
This position is responsible for leading a Product Line from development & manufacturing to ready for delivery. The Product Line Manager’s (PLM) primary responsibility is to be the interface from the PMO to Operations. The PLM works cross functionally with Operations and other stakeholders to develop improvement plans and drive actions in support of manufacturing improvements. The PLM supports analysis of information and data to determine root cause and corrective action of issues impacting operations and quality of Product Line(s). This role coordinates to ensure successful delivery of products based on factory capacity and manufacturing build plan, while effectively arbitrating and resolving issues associated with assigned products. Assists in development of internal strategic plans related to product roadmap and new technology insertion.
- Provide ongoing program management support to the product line, including project management, to ensure successful product delivery with high quality
- Lead mitigation of product line risks, including manufacturing, engineering, quality, and supply chain
- Lead corrective actions to improve manufacturing production cells uptime, efficiency, and quality
- Lead cross functional teams to execute projects to address raw material obsolescence
- Lead cross functional teams to execute projects for new technology development
- Coordinate with Operations and Manufacturing Engineering to plan New Product Introduction (NPI) bringing new technology to production floor
- Interface and provide product status to the Value Stream Leaders and peer program managers
- Interface with cross functional departments (Operations, Delivery Assurance, Supply Chain, Quality, Configuration Management, and Engineering) to ensure any Work In Process (WIP) workflow inhibitors are addressed
- Build solid business relationships with internal customers
- Previous experience in a Program Management or Project Management role required
- Must have demonstrated the ability to strategically organize and complete projects, tasks and business objectives
- Capable of driving issues through to completion
- Experienced in process improvements
- Experienced in leading cross functional teams through project closure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and written at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong leadership abilities, interpersonal skills and teaming attitude
- Strong continuous improvement skills and product focus
- Ability to motivate
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, (SAP, Office and Visual Manufacturing)
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of prior relevant experience OR an Advanced degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.