Post Production Documentation SpecialistApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA09: Interiors (Propulation) -Fairf 3530 Branscombe Road, Fairfield, CA, 94533 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for ensuring the timely closure of documentation required for executing shipments to our customers and monitoring MRP for accurate reporting data by:
- Reading, interpreting, and understanding US Government and OEM customers’ contracts/POs
- Generating US Government contractually required forms and documents
- Regularly interfacing with team members inside and outside of the organization
- Creating purchase requisitions and Check and Wire requests
- Identify opportunities and suggest solutions for process improvements
- Develop and maintain health metrics
- Organize and assemble accurate data packets to be submitted to the US Government IAW contractual requirements
- 2 years minimum of experience with US Government contracts or equivalent experience with contracts and requirements
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Willingness to be able to work to time sensitive deadlines
- Proactive problem solver with ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Adaptable, and highly motivated to succeed in an ever changing environment
- Sense of ownership in performance and its impact on the Collins’ overall success
This position requires an HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.