Logistics Technician I (1st Shift)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA09: Interiors (Propulation) -Fairf 3530 Branscombe Road, Fairfield, CA, 94533 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
This position is primarily responsible for safely transporting hazardous material within a 75 mile radius of the facility. This position is also responsible for preparing materials to be offered for shipment.
1. Compile contractual information for shipping documentation from sales/production orders, customer contracts, Shipping Information and Checklists, Rough Packing Slips, and applicable Standards/instructions for completion of the required forms for each shipment
2. Prepare and process Ammunition Data Cards using the Worldwide Ammunition-data Repository Program (WARP).
3. Prepare Manufacturing Data Cards
4. Coordinates with Program Management, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Planning departments to process documents and resolve issues in order to comply with contractual and customer expectations
5. Type, reproduce, distribute, and file ammo data cards, certificates of conformance, and other contractual correspondence as required
6. Compile and process data using SAP and Excel.
7. Process incoming telephone calls and customer inquiries
8. Work with and communicate clear contractual requirements and shipment information with internal and external customers
1. High school diploma or equivalent and one year clerical or secretarial experience.
2. Typing 45 WPM and demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
3. Good organizational skills, communications skills, and ability to produce neat and error free documents quickly and accurately in a dynamic work environment.
4. Attention to detail, good problem solving skills, and the ability to think critically.
5. Team player.
6. Willingness to learn different processes and be cross trained.
7. Ability to shift work priorities if necessary.
1. Experience working with shipping documentation in a manufacturing environment.
2. Experience working in a highly regulated environment.
3. Experience inspecting or reviewing logistics and traceability documents such as certificates of conformance.
4. Experience using SAP.
1. Office environment.
2. High pressure with many deadlines.
3. Frequent overtime on short notice to include occasional Saturday work.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.