Assembler II - PADApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA09: Interiors (Propulation) -Fairf 3530 Branscombe Road, Fairfield, CA, 94533 USA
- Read and understand manufacturing procedures and blueprints
- Follow written and verbal instruction
- Report any and all incidents to Supervisor
- Prepare work orders and data sheets for processing
- Perform routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes included in aircraft component assembly
- Help with problem-solving by working with engineering, management, and other cell departments
- Perform basic math calculations
- Move between workstations as needed
- Perform rework of nonconforming components
- Use basic hand, power, and pneumatic tools and precision measuring equipment
- Troubleshoot and solve basic production issues without Team Leader direction
- Work proactively in addressing potential issues and apply real-time problem-solving skills when working towards a resolution
- Actively support compliance with EH&S policies and regulatory requirements
- Communicate professionally and effectively
- Willing to train others
- High School education or Equivalent
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Ability to work overtime and varying shifts as needed to support product delivery
- Ability, with or without accommodation, to perform the essential functions of assembly operations
- Demonstrated regular and predictable attendance
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Ability to work cooperatively with leaders, peers, customers, and others in a team environment displaying mutual trust and respect
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of relevant manufacturing experience, required.
- Ability to work independently and in teams, take initiative and resolve issues
- Ability to work and communicate professionally with all levels of the organization
- Willing to work in a repetitive manufacturing environment for the duration of the work period.
- This role in located within the PAD department.
- Experience working in a chemical manufacturing environment is highly preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.