Senior Human Resources Business PartnerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT, 06810 USA
Come join a company where what you do makes a difference. For over 50 years, ISR & Space Systems in Danbury, CT has forged groundbreaking technologies that have pushed the limits of physics, engineered the impossible, and provided actionable intelligence to keep our Armed Forces and nation safe. We are dedicated to helping you grow your career by using all your talents, insights and experiences in a welcoming team environment. Bring your passion, commitment and curiosity and come grow with us as together we work to make our world a safer place.
We are seeking a SENIORHUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER, a seasoned professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in the Human Resource Generalist discipline. You will be assigned specific client groups within the Company and provide advice and counsel to managers in the areas of performance management, policy information and interpretation, succession planning, training and development, compensation, talent acquisition, career development, reward and recognition and general employee relations expertise. You will act as a resource for employees to answer HR related questions, provide guidance on workplace issues, and provide direction on resources and tools available for growth and development. You will also assume a leadership role in managing projects across the organization that may include training and development activities, policy and process development, and employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide employee relations counsel and expertise in the areas of performance management and interpersonal and team effectiveness
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures plans and programs
- Implement compensation programs, i.e., conducts salary analyses, administers merit and promotion processes
- Conduct HR-related investigations and works with all parties on appropriate resolution of issues
- Implement succession planning and talent review programs
- Provide support and expertise in talent acquisition and development working with leaders on how best to fill skill gaps and ensure effective bench strength; interview and identify talent for leadership positions
- Implement employee engagement activities including survey administrative and analysis
- Support all HR compliance efforts
- Provide expertise and leadership in management and employee training activities
- Will be expected to assume a leadership role on project activities that could encompass any HR related discipline in support of the organization which could include such things as compliance activities, training programs and policy development.
Education / Certifications
Bachelor’s degree. PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of HR laws
- Active listening skills
- Ability to coach toward an optimum solution in complex and challenging situations
- Ability to effectively present information in individual and group settings (i.e., training forum), including information that may be challenging or difficult for the audience
- Driven to work with all parties to bring issues to closure
- Effective project management skills - gather and synthesize data, coordinate many details, maintain schedule, ensure appropriate input is solicited and utilized, assume ownership of all deliverables
- Ability to be effective in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to effectively manage change and help others to do so as well
- Willingness to work as part of a team, pitching in where needed and allowing others to provide varying thoughts and ideas to come up with the best solution
- Ability and willingness to coach junior members of the department
Due to government contract requirements, sole US Citizenship, and not dual citizenship with another country, is required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.