Quality InspectorApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT, 06810 USA
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Inspects parts, assemblies and material to ensure compliance to drawing or customer directed specifications
- Uses inspection tools and gages, as necessary, in support of inspection process
- Makes pass/fail decisions on inspected items
- Reports non- conformances using the Non-conforming Material Reporting process
- Records inspection results and substandard conditions on appropriate forms and in SAP system
- Informs lead/supervision of abnormal situations
- Participates in cross training initiatives as both a trainer and a trainee to develop skill bench depth
- Ensures quality product utilizing Collins quality procedures
- Adheres to all Collins rules and codes of conduct
- Looks for ways to eliminate safety hazards and improve the overall safety of the workplace
- Provides continuous improvement ideas in order to support lean and ACE initiatives
- May perform other job duties as required by the business and available for overtime as necessary
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of two years relevant job experience in a quality inspection role.
- Familiarity with standard inspection tooling and techniques (gauge pins, height stands, micrometers, calipers)
- Basic problem solving abilities
- Ability to function within a team centric environment
- Comfort using computers and a basic knowledge of MS Office software (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Familiarity with J-STD and NASA cabling, soldering, and polymeric standards
- Ability to read drawings and specifications
- Ability to follow written work instructions in English
- Must be able to pass NASA eye exam
Standard shift for this role will be 7:00AM – 3:30PM plus potential overtime
Due to government contract requirements, sole US Citizenship, and not dual citizenship with another country, is required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.