Quality Information Systems EngineerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT, 06810 USA
Come join a company where what you do makes a difference. For over 50 years, ISR & Space Systems in Danbury, CT has forged groundbreaking technologies that have pushed the limits of physics, engineered the impossible, and provided actionable intelligence to keep our Armed Forces and nation safe. We are dedicated to helping you grow your career by using all your talents, insights and experiences in a welcoming team environment. We believe in our mission and we believe in supporting our employees. Bring your passion, commitment and curiosity and come grow with us as together we work to make our world a safer place.
We are looking for a Quality Information Systems Engineer who has experience with translating high level customer needs, develop application requirements, then develop the app to support the overall Quality Information system. It is essential that you have experience with developing applications in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) typically in Excel and Access. This opportunity is a great fit for someone who wants to learn about the quality systems in the Aerospace industry and enjoys improving business processes. As a Quality Information Systems Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Assuring alignment and integration of Quality business practices with our SAP, Deltek, Oracle system including, but not limited to, reviewing inspection data, Quality instructions, and nonconforming product process
- Developing quality data process improvements to assure compliance
- Conduct business health assessments by collecting metrics and distributing to Metric review meetings, CAB, and other Management Review activities
- Developing and maintaining the Environmental Facility monitoring program
- Maintaining master action item list and reporting progress to quality management
- Supporting ESD and Contamination control processes
- Supporting Calibration process by executing calibration related tasks.
- Developing and maintaining the Quality sample management program
- Conducting audits of quality data assuring it aligns with existing procedures
Education / Certifications
Bachelor’s degree or 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Theoretical to advanced knowledge of quality systems
- Proficiency in Visual Basic for Applications and other computer programming languages (Java, C#)
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience with App development including but not limited to, Excel based macros, MS Access, Visual Studio, integration with ERP systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills, and leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to use a digital multi-meter and other measuring devices preferred
- Professional experience with Stock room/Inventory Management/Data management preferred
Due to government contract requirements, sole US Citizenship, and not dual citizenship with another country, is required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.