Program Planner and SchedulerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT, 06810 USA
We at Raytheon Technologies are world leaders in high reliability, space based, electro-optical systems, providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities that are critical to our nation’s security. We have a fantastic opportunity for a PROGRAM PLANNER AND SCHEDULER (also known as Master Scheduler) in our Danbury, CT facility, just one hour north of NYC.
As a PROGRAM PLANNER AND SCHEDULER, you will develop a roadmap, thru schedule development, analysis and maintenance, for internal customers to use in their dealings with government and military programs. These programs involve high precision optics and electronics used in space as well as ground-based threat detection warning systems. You will have an opportunity to work with the program management office to manage scopes of work, providing assignments and recommendations to the team and helping to monitor various scopes of work through their life cycle. You will work side by side with the different functional organizations to meet customer milestones. This role will allow you to become a key contributor to the overall program office and the organization.
Education / Certifications
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. 5+ years of relevant experience (10 without a degree)
- Milestones Professional, COBRA, SRA (Full- Monte), DCMA Analyzer, MS Project 2003-2013
- MS Project Server, SharePoint, Java Script, SQL Business Intelligence & Visual Basic is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in schedule development, analysis and maintenance
- Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
- IBR Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to incorporate all levels of EV within a schedule
- Ability to implement change control techniques
- Experience in driving program execution thru the use of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Good communication skills
Due to government contract requirements, sole US Citizenship, and not dual citizenship with another country, is required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.