Inspection Technician IIIApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT, 06810 USA
Come join a company where what you do makes a difference. For over 50 years, ISR & Space Systems in Danbury, CT has forged groundbreaking technologies that have pushed the limits of physics, engineered the impossible, and provided actionable intelligence to keep our Armed Forces and nation safe. We are dedicated to helping you grow your career by using all your talents, insights and experiences in a welcoming team environment. Bring your passion, commitment and curiosity and come grow with us as together we work to make our world a safer place.
We are seeking an INSPECTION TECHNICIAN III, in our Danbury, CT manufacturing facility, to inspect mechanical and electrical manufactured products, purchased samples, materials and parts, control samples, processes, or test data for conformity to blueprints, specifications and standards. Responsibilities include:
- Perform high precision dimensional and visual inspections to Quality Assurance Instructions
- Record inspection results into ERP system
- Visually inspect material surfaces and determine the finish on mechanical parts
- Use various measuring devices and testing equipment to accept, reject, or rework units or systems. Work from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, microscopes, telescope gauges, optical comparators, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists
- Maintain records of defective parts and types
- Maintain records of inspection results
- Make pass/fail decisions on inspected goods
Education / Certifications
Minimum HS Diploma
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to read and interpret military and industry specifications
- Must be able to interface with Mechanical and Design Engineering to help solve design issues
Due to government contract requirements, sole US Citizenship, and not dual citizenship with another country, is required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.