Sr Marketing ManagerApply Now
Requisition ID: 16765
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Sr Marketing Manager to join our team in Crawley, West Sussex, UK. At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace training, networking and mentoring.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
At Collins Aerospace, our people make the difference. We employ some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet to deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that help improve the world and meet commercial, defence, and government challenges. We continually seek qualified candidates to join in contributing to our outstanding global team. Collins has revolutionised the way airports, airlines, and travel operators move passengers and baggage to their destinations. We offer unparalleled expertise in shared systems and networking—integrating the entire airport enterprise for check-in and boarding, baggage handling, passenger self-service check-in, and other important functions. As the benchmark for common-use passenger technologies, we help airports and airlines reduce costs, improve service, and strengthen security.
The Global Product Management Team is responsible for the overall management of the airports systems global product portfolio. The Global Product Manager will report to the Director, Global Product Management and Strategic Programs and will be responsible for assigned product ranges. This includes but is not limited to:
- Defining ARINC's airport product vision and roadmap.
- Working with all stakeholders internal and external to ensure all stakeholder needs are identified and successfully addressed.
- Taking ownership of all required product business plans including Statement of Need user requirements and functional specifications.
- Delivery of user requirement documents and functional specifications with prioritized features and corresponding justifications.
- Understanding the market, competition, and competing products.
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Understanding of current development technologies and systems architectures as used in an airports environment
- Developing required capital financing plans and justifications.
- Working with Product Development group for the delivery of agreed products and services.
- Developing commercial documentation to ensure our message to customers is accurate and of interest.
- Preparing and delivering product collateral.
- Utilising the product management strategic tools available.
- Preparing the capital plan for required development activities and ensuring that the agreed deliverables are produced on time and within budget.
- Setting up and demonstrating systems at customer meetings and trade shows.
- Extensive working experience in an airline or airport operations environment.
- Experience with product management in a relevant field.
- Experience presenting material to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience with launching new products.
- Experience in application development
- Ability to take market research and customer requirements to perform gap analysis.
- Ability to conduct market analysis and prepare new product business plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
Education or Certification Requirements:
- Typically requires BA/BS degree or equivalent. Technical degree plus MBA desirable.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.