Customer Account SpecialistApply Now
Location:Crawley, United Kingdom (IMS INC)
We are currently seeking a Customer Account Specialist to join our team in Crawley, West Sussex, UK.
Collins Aerospace provides a diverse array of flight support services through its ARINCDirect product suite, such as: advanced flight planning and weather, safety tools, flight following, international trip support, and other services such as VHF Datalink and satellite communications for business jet aircraft.
We’re seeking a highly motivated candidate to perform customer account management within the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will be expected to work as an integral part of a close-knit team while still acting independently. The candidate will be required to learn about all ARINCDirect products and services in order to provide training and first-class service to our customers. The role is very customer focused and requires regular face-to-face contact with both existing and potential customers.
First impressions are vitally important, requiring professional etiquette and excellent interpersonal communications skills.
The role requires a proactive attitude when dealing with customer issues, whether in the office or on the road; working closely with the sales team to on-board new customer and feeding back opportunities for add-on growth from existing customers.
The ideal candidate will also have the responsibility for working with the appropriate functions within Collins Aerospace and relaying to customers what can and cannot be achieved, in an effective and positive way.
The role requires the ability and flexibility to travel throughout the EMEA region, sometimes on short notice, to provide customer support and to represent the company at industry events.
● Operational experience in an aircraft operating environment.
● Knowledge of business jet operations.
● Experience in operational use and understanding of aviation regulations in a commercial
environment with particular regard to the airspace and planning requirements.
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
● Ability to demonstrate and train customers in a variety of environments with a high
standard of presentation skills - phone, online, and face-to-face.
● Experience using ARINCDirect Flight Planning or a competing flight planning solution.
● Fluency in another language.
● Aircraft and avionics system knowledge and experience.
● Foreign travel and/or work experience.
Amount of Travel Required for Position: 25-50%
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.