HR Generalist Intern (Summer 2020)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCO01: Interiors (Seats) - CO Springs 1275 N Newport Road, Colorado Springs, CO, 80916 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
The HR Generalist Intern position will assist Human Resources with driving HR initiatives supporting the Colorado Springs Interiors HR team:
- Performs a variety of HR tasks to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Supports the recruitment process for open positions with such activities as: Sourcing and selecting qualified candidates, conducting phone screens, participating in panel interviews, facilitating debrief sessions, and negotiating offers
- Responsible for the successful pre-employment requirements for on-boarding of new employees
- Conducts new employee orientations and follows up on on-boarding activities
- Provides support for activities relating to benefits, employee committees, and employee relations (Service Awards, Employee Recognition, Wellness, etc.)
- Ensures company employment, safety, labor relations, personnel, and equal opportunity policies comply with the applicable provisions of federal/state labor laws
Education and Certifications:
Pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in Human Resource or related field from accredited institution.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in Human Resource or related field from accredited institution.
- Must have GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours of college coursework
- Requires US citizenship or permanent residence (green card).
- Master's students are preferred.
Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.