Senior Financial Analyst, FP&AApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA21: Aerostructures - Chula Vista 850 Lagoon Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst,FP&A who excels in data analytics and trend analysis. You will need to be able to wear multiple hats, be creative and develop tools that will enhance and elevate the reporting processes. Your work within the Income Statement team will be crucial for developing innovative, scalable, processes for analyzing sales, customer, and market trends as well as business operations across the Aftermarket Spares organization. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative and cross functional team.
**Position is currently remote, but may be required to work onsite when circumstances permit**
- Perform variance analyses of key business drivers for performance vs. Plan and Forecast scenarios
- Work cross-functionally with Aftermarket Strategy & Analytics team to assess growth projections for key deliverables such as monthly forecast submissions, Annual Operating Plans (AOP), strategic Long Range Plans (LRP), and other various ad hoc planning initiatives
- Interpret financial reports and data to develop observations and preliminary recommendations
- Actively involved in developing new reporting tools and initiatives to support changing business needs
- Participate in special projects including process improvements aimed at improving efficiency and increased data visibility
- Assist in supporting monthly and quarterly close processes to ensure timely completion and accuracy
- Complete monthly and quarterly deliverables necessary to support senior management financial reviews
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Experience working with large data sets
- Able to communicate and make presentations to senior and executive level leadership
- Experience managing multiple and varied tasks
- ERP experience
- MS Office experience, Excel: look ups, pivot tables, PowerPoint-create presentations
- Able to travel up to 5% of the time domestically and internationally (when current environment permits)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ace Associate
- SAP, BI, Power Query, Power Pivot Experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.