Senior Aftermarket FP&A ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA21: Aerostructures - Chula Vista 850 Lagoon Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
The Aftermarket FP&A Senior Manager is a key leadership role in the Finance organization responsible for leading the forecasting, reporting, and consolidation of Collins Aerospace Aerostructures Aftermarket financials. In addition, this role is a key partner with the Aftermarket business senior leadership team to drive key strategic initiatives and provide recommendations to meet business targets.
- Coach, lead and develop a team of 8 finance professionals, including 2 team leaders, responsible for the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Consolidations forecasting and reporting for the Aftermarket Department
- Partner with Aftermarket business leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Champion process improvements and innovation to drive improved business support within the department and finance organization in general
- Alignment with central FP&A and corporate for monthly forecasts and gap analyses for all financial metrics and gap scenarios
- Controls and compliance across Aftermarket spares organization
- Present monthly financials, latest forecasts & gap explanations and provide business recommendations to management and/or leadership levels
- Work closely with Aftermarket Spares operations teams to establish and align processes and communication
- Support quarterly/annual/ad hoc management reporting packages to finance and corporate leadership
- General mentorship and talent development support to broader finance organization
- Ad hoc / what if analysis as needed to support the business
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be action oriented, drive for results and able to work in teams
- Experience leading teams
- Demonstrated results using Continuous Improvement tools
- Strong project management skills and able to effectively plan and prioritize multiple tasks
- Knowledge of financial modeling, US GAAP principles and interpreting commercial contract language.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SAP
- ACE associate preferred
- Knowledge of HFM, BW, Power BI
- Aerospace experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.