Materials Analyst (SIOP)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA21: Aerostructures - Chula Vista 850 Lagoon Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Materials Analyst who will support the Central Materials Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning-SIOP team. You will be an integral leader in the process of driving SIOP across all value streams and sites within the organization. This includes net inventory planning and end to end variance analysis, development of real time problem resolution reports, and driving down cost related to working capital. You will also participate in supply and demand planning within the organization and lead effective change to drive continuous improvement.
*Position is currently working remote, may need to work onsite when circumstances permit.*
- Prepare and analyze monthly inventory metrics and coordinate actions needed to meet internal targets
- Analyze inventory, net inventory turnover, and review forecasts, plans, and performance to drive improvement opportunities across the business
- Lead and participate in sales, inventory, and operations planning reviews with sites, programs, and senior leadership
- Lead and present sales, inventory, and operations planning analyses and recommendations to senior/executive leadership
- Drive financial reconciliation activities to meet demand, supply, and inventory plans
- Lead and drive analyses related to Internal and External delivery reporting to drive 100% on-time to customers
- Develop tools for real time problem resolution for materials metrics and look for opportunities to improve the business
- Support continuous improvement and ensure controls are in place for SIOP process and procedures
- Establishes clear and robust metrics to measure progress through process improvements for SIOP
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders to drive changes and communicate results & expectations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure reports are aligned; analyze any variances
- Participate in the development process for new reporting tools and change management processes
- Utilize tools, knowledge, and techniques to meet project requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Analytical experience
- Ability to analyze large sets of data with attention to detail
- Self-directed with priority planning and work product organizational skills
- Able to communicate and make presentations to senior level leadership
- MS office Excel-Pivot Tables, Lookups and PowerPoint-create presentations
- Able to travel up to 10% domestically and internationally when circumstances permit
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience in Finance or Economics
- Advanced degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Understanding of financial metrics and operational drivers that impact profit and loss
- Inventory analysis experience
- Continuous Improvement tool experience (Lean, Six Sigma or ACE)
- SAP experience
- Experience with Tableau or any other data visualization tool
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.