Field Service AssociateApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA21: Aerostructures - Chula Vista 850 Lagoon Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
We are looking for a master Field Service Associate who will be working independently with minimal supervision. You will conduct and/or oversee activities to obtain customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased, and ensure this information is captured on order forms in a timely and accurate manner. You will also ensure accurate record keeping of customer interactions or transactions. In addition, you will solve highly complex problems and serve as a resource on varied tasks.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Conducts and/or oversees activities pertaining to Inventory Control.
- Monitors Daily Shipment Report.
- Coordinate with various functions to be sure orders are processed through the outgoing flow
- Complete various transactions within SAP to make Inventory customer ready.
- Coordinate shipments with FAA.
- Stage outgoing shipments to insure orders are processed prior to carrier cutoff times.
- Ensures accurate record keeping of Inventory transactions and customer orders
- Performs duties related to overall customer service.
- Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns.
- Reconciliation of Inventory Discrepancies.
- Maintains knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and less than 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication and verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SAP experience
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Ability to buy an additional week of vacation
- Employee scholar program
- Funding of courses for pursuing approved certifications
- Annual Merit and performance review
- Numerous paths for advancement – both within team you join and outside
- UTFlex program consideration
- Primary CareTake leave
- Parental Leave
- And More!!
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this linkto read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.