Cost AccountantApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA21: Aerostructures - Chula Vista 850 Lagoon Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
Collins Aerospace is seeking a Cost Accountant who enjoys finding ways to better operations that include accurate cost and inventory management. In this position, you will be involved in a variety of cost accounting and systems analysis tasks, including but not limited to month end close, inventory controls and reporting, standard cost maintenance, journal entries, account reconciliations, and audit support. In this role, you will interact with individuals across the organization to match cost accounting solutions with complex business processes.
**Position is currently working remotely, may be required to work onsite when circumstances permit**
- Manage multiple step cost accounting processes
- Support the month end close process
- Analyze and present financial and operational results
- Coordinate material standard cost updates and validation
- Drive and monitor financial controls
- Support compliance, internal, and external audits
- Identify and analyze technical system issues
- Assume leadership role in supporting new tools, processes, procedures, and systems in support of continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advanced degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Strong understanding of cost accounting
- Proven analytical skills
- ERP system experience
- Able to communicate and make presentations for training and various levels of leadership
- MS Excel-LOOKUP and Pivot Tables and PowerPoint-create presentations
- Able to travel up to 15% domestically and internationally when circumstances permit
- Manufacturing cost accounting experience
- SAP experience, especially in finance and controlling modules
- Advanced data mining skills (BI/BW, Power BI, WEBI, Tableau)
- Project management experience
- Experience with driving process improvements
- CPA or CMA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.