Senior Financial AnalystApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA21: Aerostructures - Chula Vista 850 Lagoon Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be supporting the forecasting, reporting, and consolidation of Collins Aerospace Aerostructures Aftermarket cost performance and control activities. In addition, you will be a key partner with the Aftermarket business senior leadership team to drive key strategic initiatives and provide recommendations to meet business targets. You will report to the Aftermarket Finance Operations Senior Manager.
**Currently working remotely, may be required to work onsite when circumstance permit**
- Month-end closing activities, including journal entries
- Prepare and present monthly financials, forecasts & gap explanations and provide business recommendations to value stream and finance leadership
- Consolidate overhead planning and reporting for the Aftermarket organization
- Support consolidated Aftermarket headcount model analysis
- Support warranty forecasts and transactions
- Coordinate and calculate customer royalties and rebates
- Support analysis for consolidated Aftermarket cost performance reporting and metrics
- Support Aftermarket finance leaders, Aftermarket value stream leaders and other finance teams to drive strategic initiatives
- Support quarterly/annual management reporting packages to value stream, finance and corporate leadership
- Champion process improvements and innovation to drive improved business support within the department
- Work independently identifying trends and continuous improvement opportunities
- Interact with and support internal/external auditors as needed
- Ad hoc / what if analysis as needed to support the business including, but not limited to, business case support, service bulletins, and margin analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Knowledge of financial modeling, US GAAP principles and interpreting commercial contract language.
- Microsoft Office suite: Excel-VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables. Create PowerPoint presentations
- Able to communicate and make presentations to senior and executive level leadership
- ERP experience
- Experience with Continuous Improvement tools
- Strong project management skills and able to effectively plan and prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to travel up to 5% of the time domestically and internationally (when current circumstances permit)
- Knowledge of SAP, HFM, BW or Power BI
- Aerospace experience
- Large corporation experience
- Manufacturing Company experience
- Budgeting experience
- Experience manipulating large data sets
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.