Aftermarket MRO Finance ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA21: Aerostructures - Chula Vista 850 Lagoon Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
The Aftermarket MRO Finance Manager has responsibility over the financial consolidation and analysis of monthly results and forecasts, flight hour agreement statuses, annual operating plan, and long range strategic plan for the MRO channel of the Aerostructures Aftermarket Value Stream. This position partners with regional controllers and staff for consolidations, reporting and support as well as contributing as a key business partner with global MRO operations and senior aftermarket leadership providing recommendations to ensure that the business consistently hits their financial targets.
- Manage a team of 3 finance professionals responsible for the consolidating, forecasting and reporting the Aftermarket repair financials and quarterly FHA statuses
- Foster and contribute to a positive work environment through effective two way communication, employee involvement, employee development and mutual trust and respect
- Lead financial analysis, reporting and administration of flight hour agreements.
- Partner with MRO sites, FHA management and operations to develop and update quarterly estimate at completion (EAC) and manage contract costs and events to optimize profit.
- Manage monthly forecasts and gap analyses for all financial metrics and gap scenarios for central business planning team
- Support financial month-end close and provide accounting journal entries as required. Assist in providing information and review of accounting issues when necessary, including audit support and preparing account reconciliations in the ARMS system
- Present monthly financials, latest forecasts & gap explanations and provide business recommendations to management and/or leadership levels
- Work closely with global MRO leadership teams (finance & operations) to establish and align metric, processes and communication
- Support monthly/quarterly management reporting packages to finance and corporate leadership
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Knowledge of financial modeling, US GAAP principles and interpreting commercial contract language
- Demonstrated results using Continuous Improvement tools
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SAP, BW, Business Objects, HFM
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be action oriented, drive for results and able to work in and lead teams (formally or informally)
- Strong project management skills and able to effectively plan and prioritize multiple tasks to meet due dates and support the enterprise
- Strong presentation skills and ability to explain complex business or process issues to all levels of the organization
- Previous Aerospace Experience
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.