User Experience DesignerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC04: Headquarters - Charlotte Aero 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
We are looking for a User Experience Designer to join our team who will help us redefine aerospace in the digital age and design the future of aerospace products.
Designers on our team are excited to create digital experiences that will make air travel more connected and intelligent. We focus on making tasks easier for our customers and employees, working across a wide range of products from internal productivity tools, to advanced analytic services that keep planes across the world flying.
This individual will ideally sit in Charlotte, NC, any Collins East Coast location or remote.
• Design mockups
• Design comps
• Low and high fidelity prototyping
• Design specs and documentation
• Building components and patterns to contribute back to Collins Aerospace design standards
• Support the creation of user-centered designs for our products.
• Create artifacts such as mockups, comps, and prototypes that solve interaction design challenges.
• Collaborate with other designers, product managers, developers, and key stakeholders to optimize product design.
• Create design documentation and/or specifications for various development teams, who vary in approach, toolset, and location. Some development teams are offshore.
• Uphold design standards across each product and assist in the establishment of an internal design system.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- 4+ years experience working in a related User Experience (UX) role
- Must be able to work 8-5 EST typical working hours
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
• An understanding of contemporary design tools.
• Experience working with and around user research, such as surveys, customer interviews, and usability testing.
• An understanding of design patterns and design systems.
• An understanding of responsive design and mobile-first platforms.
• The ability to analyze available information to solve problems.
• An ability to quickly iterate towards solutions using multiple concepts.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.