Sr. Teamcenter Business Integration AnalystApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
This position manages a large team of experienced professionals and team leaders responsible for determining and fulfilling IT needs related to business and technical applications. Oversees systems planning, implementation, analysis, and testing and develops and enforces policies and standards.
Senior Business Integration Analyst analyzes complex business problems to be solved with enterprise tools / applications. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements with an "enterprise first" thinking. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications to meet business requirements. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or system issues.
The eBusiness Engineering and Factory Solutions Team is looking for a Senior Business Integration Analyst. The candidate should be a self-starter and requires minimal supervision. Must be capable of working with cross functional teams and independently, and provide guidance and coordination for other team members. Commitment to project / release timelines and on-budget delivery of solutions is essential.
This position will require up to 50% travel within the US and Internationally. US Person (Citizen or Green Card Holder) required due to access restrictions for ITAR/EAR.
- Coordinates, implements, and communicates system change requests / requirements.
- Plans and manages implementation and integration of new technologies.
- Performs business need analysis and follows through the full development life cycle.
- Defines, tests, trains, and supports multiple functional areas within the Product Data Management (PDM) environment.
- Coaches and trains others in the workflow, business processes, and reporting metrics to support business integration / alignment activities.
- Translates business needs into technical requirements and assumes system-wide responsibility on complex projects and components.
- Provides direction to team members and is a key contributor.
- Takes active part in resolving highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult for other projects.
- Assists with the transfer of knowledge of technical skills.
- Viewed as a subject matter expert within the organization. Provides coaching to more junior employees.
- Interfaces with internal and external eBusiness customers
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge and experience with Enovia Engineering Central and related applications is required.
- Project management skills would be preferred.
- Good understanding of Engineering Support processes such as Mechanical Design, Electrical Design , and Software Control Library, and analytical skills with the ability to provide a logical, in-depth analysis of a problem or a situation.
- Customer Service Orientation: Provides business partners (i.e. internal customers) with quality experiences, establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
- Develops relationships with others based on trust.
- Cooperation - Takes personal initiative to proactively serve as team motivator creating strong morale and synergy.
- Dependability - Exerts consistent effort to provide quality results that are focused on the bottom-line.
- Judgment - Bases decisions on factual information and considers alternative courses of action before reaching decisions. Able to make quick and well-informed decisions, even under high pressure situations.
- Listening - Consistently practices attentive and active listening and can accurately restate the opinions of others.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.