Sr Assoc, StratBusAnlyPlngApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Aftermarket organization is seeking an analyst to work within the Aftermarket Strategic Pricing team on a variety of business initiatives in support of our Aftermarket Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) sales pursuits. The analyst will work within the headquarters-based Aftermarket team (Strategic Pricing) and will be responsible for supporting the execution of strategic sales opportunities, conducting market segmentation and trending, and optimizing our value proposition. This includes the development of proposal pricing strategy, process optimization in order to support alignment across a broad matrixed organization, identification of process improvements, development and implementation of standard work inclusive of best practice identification. The successful candidate will ensure the Collins Aerospace value proposition is maximized and that proposals are delivered on-time to customer expectations. Additional responsibility includes supporting ACE (our standard operating system) and policy deployment initiatives as identified by management.
- Drive the development of pricing strategy for Aftermarket long-term agreements
- Work closely with Sales and Aftermarket business unit teams to ensure strategy alignment
- Conduct regular reviews of market conditions and price models to ensure modeling execution is calibrated appropriately
- Conduct segmentation analysis by product and platform
- Conduct win / loss trending and incorporate learnings into go-forward pricing
- Development and ongoing maintenance of standard work
- Support the development of presentation material as needed for customers and leadership
- Support initiatives as identified by management (for example, go-to-market analysis)
- Collects and analyzes macroeconomic, industry, and target market information and intelligence on business competitors.
- Conducts market research, provides data aiding in strategic planning and decision making that focus on product and service development, improvement and elimination considerations.
- Compiles commercial, financial and technical information requested by business development teams.
- Performs analytics, pricing, and segmentation to develop competitive product / market intelligence related to aftermarket and service contracts.
- Responsible for aftermarket and service strategy development, strategy modeling, business analytics strategic planning and execution.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
- At least 1 year of project management experience
- Tableau proficiency
- SAP experience
- SQL knowledge
- Statistical modeling experience
- Excellent analytical capability
- Ability to manipulate multiple large data sets
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong mathematical ability especially regarding financial modeling (margin calculation, breakeven analysis, CAGR, ratios, etc.)
- Adept at problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.