Global Security Program ManagerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Collins Aerospace Global Security Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s global security risk management strategy and associated programs and serves as the focal point for security across the organization. This position is responsible for effectively driving the successful design and continuous improvement of the overall security program in support of safeguarding the company’s critical assets – people, sites, products, operations, and reputation – across the world.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for process development, coordination and management of security programs to ensure the protection of assets and self-initiate course of actions necessary to develop timely mitigation plans and leverage these across the Collins organization.
- Advise operating units on the implementation and maintenance of all security related company policies, standards, guidelines, processes, procedures, and plans. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to enforce compliance with policies and standards to ensure consistent application of security across the organization.
- Support new initiatives and projects and maintenance of operating reports and metrics.
- Develop globally relevant security learning curriculum and awareness program.
- Coordinate with quality and internal controls organizations to ensure security processes at the facility level are assessed and achievable remediation plan established.
- Regularly assess the program to identify gaps or opportunities in standard work within the program or across interdependencies with the multi-disciplinary team partners to define alternative approaches to maintain a positive employee work experience.
- In partnership with internal stakeholders, ensure that the collective activities of the Global Security Organization support the goals and objective of Collins Aerospace.
- Participate in program reviews and budget/schedule prioritization.
This position requires a limited amount of travel – 10% of the time.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills with the ability to influence and interact across a matrix environment of function and business unit leadership.
- Exposure in enterprise security risk management inclusive of assessment and mitigation processes.
- Exposure working with governmental security and international trade compliance programming.
- Experience in supply chain security, such as CTPAT and AEO, and other trade security initiatives.
- Certification from an accredited security related organization.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ of relevant experience or an advance degree in the appropriate discipline and a minimum of 3 years’ of relevant practical/international experience. In the absence of a degree, a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience.
- Degree disciplines: Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Emergency Management, or Risk Management.
- Experience with law enforcement, intelligence, public service, military, or private security organization.
- International security experience in developing, implementing, and managing corporate security programs.
- Experience with process design and optimization, program management, and / or quality assurance; strong program and project management skills.
- Understanding of physical security controls and methodologies.
- High ethical standards and excellent judgment, discretion, and diplomacy, with ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated experience/skill in communicating across different channels and with various levels of business leadership.
- Experience with standard software applications for communications, productivity, and presentation.
- Experience in delivering high quality, customer-oriented security programs.
- Ability to self-direct and motivate in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to stay detail-oriented and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
- Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.