Systems Administrator (SCCM Administrator) - Digital TechnologyApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital
Technology (DT) team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people,
information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms
such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital.
If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this
team. Join Collins Aerospace and help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
The SCCM Administrator will be responsible for the execution and delivery of Digital Technology
(DT) technical solutions for our client computing Windows environment in support of the
organization’s business needs. Additionally, the SCCM Administrator will support global
infrastructure strategies and ensure alignment between enterprise architectural plans and the
company endpoint environment.
- Support of endpoint environment solutions using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Mobile Device Management (MDM), and Active Directory (AD) services
- Executes operational activities such as operating system upgrades, application deployment, patching, etc.
- Supports solution delivery to multiple operating systems on multiple hardware platforms, including laptop, desktop, and tablet form factors
- Provides troubleshooting in order to find solutions to complex problems
- Aids in coordination between multiple environment solutions
- Provides task automation via scripting languages
- Works with local and remote teams in support of delivered solutions
- Ensures that delivered solutions align to applicable policies, standards, and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other applicable field
- 3+ years experience in at least 2 of the following:
- SCCM, MDM, and/or AD services
- Operating System delivery
- Application packaging and delivery
- PowerShell / Visual Basic scripting
- Experience working with distributed teams
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.