Service and Support Sales and Marketing Intern (Summer 2020)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Service & Support organization is rapidly growing and in need of someone who can help update and create marketing materials, as well as provide analysis in support of larger initiatives focused on both commercial and government markets. Additionally, we are focused on learning more about our markets to help us evolve our own support solutions to meet the needs of our customers. This candidate needs to be highly motivated, a self-starter, and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Daily tasks may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the creation of marketing material
- Assist in the development of press releases
- Develop sales/marketing presentations
- Contribute to web and social media initiatives
- Research and analyze competitor offerings, marketing/sales materials, etc.
- Analyze and develop competitor profiles
- Manage large data sets and provide analysis supporting key marketing initiatives
- Requires a High School Diploma and student must be pursing a Bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline
- Undergraduate major in Marketing, Communications, Web Design, or other applicable major
- Superior writing abilities, with attention to detail
- Experience with web content and/or advertising
- Communicates well to various levels of leadership
- Creative, highly motivated, and driven
- Must be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
•Medical, dental, and vision insurance•Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees•Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution •Tuition reimbursement•Life insurance and disability coverage •And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.