Senior Financial AnalystApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Government Accounting and Controls team in Cedar Rapids, IA. Government Accounting and Controls serves the corporation by performing government cost accounting and compliance activities that facilitate business with the U.S. Government. This includes regular interface with a broad finance network across the company as well as direct interaction with government oversight agency representatives. The team works in a dynamic environment and partners with business unit colleagues to support company strategies, maximize cost recovery, and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to compliance.
The successful candidate possesses excellent financial analysis and cost accounting experience and knowledge. Along with the technical expertise, the candidate is a self-starter who displays strong personal leadership, critical thinking, business acumen and the ability to effectively communicate (verbally and orally) at various levels. This position will provide exposure to various financial processes across the company and opportunity to develop proposal and negotiation skills.
- Interface with the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) on topics related to forward pricing rates, billing rates, incurred cost, and related audits
- Ensure appropriate cost recovery while maintaining compliance with company policies, the Cost Accounting Standards, and Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Maintain government accounting framework, including translating from performance accounting to government cost accounting
- Prepare and manage the Forward Pricing Rate Proposal (FPRP) and negotiate selected rates into the Forward Pricing Rate Agreement (FPRA)
- Prepare the annual Incurred Cost Submission to establish final billing rates
- Support government accounting aspects of acquisitions, divestitures, internal reorganizations, and company initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is Required
- Must be a US Citizen
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to effectively summarize analyses and communicate at various levels
- Extensive experience balancing multiple priorities and producing quality work within a given timeframe
- Experience supporting both internal and external audits
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required, while proficiency with Microsoft Access and SAP is preferred
- Familiarity with DCAA and DCMA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.