SAP Business Analyst - for Shop Floor OperationsApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
This position is a senior IT professional with deep knowledge and technical expertise in business and technical applications who analyzes and determines how to fulfill business IT needs. Analyzes system capabilities, the interaction between hardware and software, and configures and resolves system functionality issues.
- Support SAP manufacturing, digital work instructions, and master data.
- Work with business users to interpret and refine business requirements on small and large projects.
- Translate business requirements into designs and specifications that consider business process, industry trends and SAP best practices.
- As lead of small efforts will act as project manager, business analyst, and technical lead.
- On large efforts may fill a combination of business analyst, technical lead, or individual contributor role.
- Lead or support all phases of testing including managing test data, devising test cases and resolving test findings.
- Contribute to or lead training and documentation efforts in support of project work.
- Support procurement, supply chain, and manufacturing business units.
- Work with and coordinate across multiple technical teams.
- Provide level three production support for issues and enhancement requests.
- Provide analysis and estimates for upcoming tasks.
- Demonstrate an understanding and proficiency in business analysis best practices as well as hands on SAP design and configuration.
- Strong people skills, business skills and SAP skills are crucial for success.
- Will apply lean principles to issue resolution, process improvement and product design.
- Use technical and communication skills with business knowledge to own the successful resolution of business problems.
- Needs to be able to communicate well with nontechnical business users at any levels or location.
- Needs to be able to communicate well with technical team, both on and offshore.
- ITIL Foundations, A+, PMP, SQL, Oracle, TOAD or other technical and professional certifications desired. Demonstrated experience in service-focused technical environment.
- Bapi, abap, rfc, idoc, .net experience desired
- C.P.A from ISM, CPIM or CSCP from APICs, CBAP from IIBA or similar certification desirable.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.