Principal Program Manager - Airborne High Frequency ProductsApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? Our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
This position is for a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in Program Management and Strategy development. The successful candidate for the role will be responsible for the full life-cycle management of the Airborne High Frequency product lines across the globe - starting with strategic analysis and Pursuit & Order Capture (POC) and completing with execution and fulfillment of contractual commitments to customers.Program Managers (PM) in this role will be responsible for generation of strategic plans and roadmaps, product development execution, pursuit and order capture, project management, contract profit & loss, product fulfillment and customer affinity.The PM’s primary focus is to execute programs that grow the business through POC excellence and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.The PM will effectively leverage the Product Organization & Collins Aerospace shared service model.
- Leads large to medium size programs to ensure adherence to program plans, schedules and budgets for programs under his/her responsibility and recommends appropriate adjustments.
- Manages important vendors and develops milestones, program plans, schedules and budgets for programs.
- Consolidates and presents plans and progress reports.
- Prepares and presents value-stream strategy, progress, and results.
- Supports annual strategic planning efforts for the business.
- Guides continuous improvement initiatives to optimize efficiency and quality.
- Identifies and reacts to program problems and supports solutions, such as allocation of resources and changing contractual specifications.
- Supports the development of new business growth strategies.
- Coordinates responses to customer action items.
- Supervises the appropriate use of all resources allocated to the program to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Participates in and leads the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, including coordinating preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operational budgets, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts to ensure legal compliance and to protect the organization’s interests.
- Directs all program phases from inception through completion.
- Interfaces with customers for project specifications to ensure successful completion.
- Manages the contract lifecycle, cost, schedule and performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Works collaboratively with the shared service organizations and global sales and marketing teams to support the pursuit and acquisition of future business
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain US DoD security clearance
- Ability to engage a team around a shared vision and strategy, can articulate complex messages simply
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.