Integrated Product Support Intern (Summer 2020)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Avionics Logistics & Engineering Services Team continues to be a catalyst for new business growth. Our focus is to support the customer throughout the Collin’s product lifecycle. To that end, we are seeking a Project Specialist to lead the support of our Departments Growth & Synergy Alignment Goals. The Avionics Logistics & Engineering Services Team continues to be a catalyst for new business growth. Our focus is to support the customer throughout the Collin’s product lifecycle. To that end, we are seeking a Project Specialist to lead the support of our Departments Growth & Synergy Alignment Goals.
- Provides project management expertise by planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating functional department activities..
- Assist with Projects Budget: Up to $75K.
- Matrix Subordinates: Exempt: 1-3; Non-Exempt: 1-2.
- Provides project management expertise for single intermediate-sized or several smaller
- Projects may span multiple locations and subcontractors as required.
- Supervises project(s). Accountable for department data base management.
- Directs internal communications, design, development, and production to meet objectives.
- Participates with project team to ensure the utilization of appropriate solutions to meet the
- Has prime responsibility maintaining and tracking depart goals and ACE initiatives. Identifies problem areas and assist with problem resolution .
- Presents status reports, Estimates at Completion (EAC) and customer status to
- leadership, project team and customer community
- Demonstrates ability to assimilate information from various sources and make decisions
affecting tasks, expanding sales, and maximizing profits.
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Results oriented with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company and customers.
**Individual job duties may vary.
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance-US Citizenship Required
- Experience leading cross functional or multi-domain teams
- Team player that has a desire to develop the following skills strategy development, negotiation, budgeting, program planning, financial/schedule performance management, earned value, risk management.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communications skills are required along with the ability to establish effective communication and working relationships with all levels and functions of customer organizations, internally and externally.
- Works with little supervision.
Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.