Customer Property AdministratorApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Coordinates property control activities to ensure continual accountability of Government or associate contractor property in accordance with applicable Government Regulations, associate contractor requirements, or Corp Policies/Procedures
- Establishing Positive Working Relationships: Develops and maintains a professional and positive working relationship with the Government Property Administrator and/or the associate contractor representatives who have oversight responsibility for their property that RCI has in its possession or is responsible for.
- Customer Property Tracking, Monitoring, Usage & Accounting: Tracks, monitors and reports the status and usage of COP in accordance with Federal Regulations and/or Customer requirements.
- Reporting, Documentation & Compliance: Prepares required COP (Customer Owned Product) reports and documents in compliance with Government Regulations, associate contractor requirements and Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Inventories: Conducts periodic inventories and maintains records of COP in accordance with relevant Government Regulations, associate contractor requirements and Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Disposition: Coordinates activities related to the disposition of COP.
- Repair: Coordinates repair activities related to COP. Interfaces with other departments and subcontractors on the usage and repair of equipment.
- Establishing Working Relationships: Builds positive and stable working relationships internally and externally. Frequent internal Company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects.
- Risk Associated With Errors Made: Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure or resources to rectify.
- Difficulty of Assignments: Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies and practices for guidance. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to assigned unit or department assuming relatively independent action.
- Performs specialized administrative duties requiring in-depth knowledge of division policies, procedures, departmental operations, organizational structures, and services.
- May mentor/train other department support coordinators. May project manage administrative projects with limited supervision.
- Identifies trends, analyzes problems, and suggests alternatives for assigned tasks.
- Initiate follow-up and appropriate action to expedite and facilitate department work processes and task completion.
- Collects, compiles, records, inputs, sorts and formats information for departmental/division reports, tracking data, and other applications.
- May manage electronic database in support of managing a physical and/or electronic inventory.
This position requires US Citizenship
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.