Customer Account SpecialistApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? Our Military GPS business helps military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure position, navigation, timing, and anti-jam solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Our industry-leading experts are breaking new ground in the GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of GNSS technologies.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.Role Overview
This position is for an established professional in Customer Service, who works under general supervision in responding to customer calls. Resolves moderately complex inquiries, collects and analyzes customer data to determine customer trends, and makes recommendations further update of procedures to improve Customer Service processes. Escalates complex issues to management.
• Confers with customers who contacts the organization by telephone or electronically, provides information about organization products or services, discusses customer accounts, and obtains and addresses customer complaints.
• Uses organization and product knowledge to address more difficult inquiries and provide follow up.
• Develops documentation used to solve difficult customer issues/requests/complaints. Directs queries to appropriate department or personnel, as needed.
• Researches published materials and secondary sources of information to find additional sources of information that can be recommended to customers to answer their questions to ensure customers' satisfactions are met.
• Collects and consolidates information regarding customer interactions and transactions, analyzes customer interaction and customer service trends to facilitate future needs in training and improvements in customer services.
• Confers with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or other personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
• May promote various products/services to ensure business targets are met.
• May provide after-sales support for various client contracts.
• Performs duties related to overall customer service.
• Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns.
• Coordinates with sales reps to identify inside sales opportunities.
• Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery.
• May manage or work in call center for customer support.
• Maintains knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
• Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Person Status required
The paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.