Calibration Technician, Lead TechApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Test Equipment Services is looking for a highly skilled self-motivated Calibration Technician to support our RF group in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. A Calibration Technician is responsible for the repair and calibration of test equipment. This position requires a strong knowledge of electronic circuitry and troubleshooting skills. This position requires daily interaction with peers, internal customers, and the desire to continuously learn.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics
- Work under minimal supervision, perform a variety of highly complex technical tasks which require a substantial understanding of engineering techniques and all technical objectives.
- Utilize effective communication and provide technical recommendations for capital, expense, and service acquisitions
- Works from minimal documentation or written or verbal instruction
- May assist engineers with design and development of new processes and or products
- Maintain a monthly workload of calibration and repair
- Associates degree in appropriate discipline or 3 years related experience
- In the absence of a degree 8 years related experience
- Must be able to obtain security clearance
- Experience with RF equipment preferred
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair off prints or written work instructions
- Must have good time management skills and work from a weekly to-do list and be able to re-organize if priorities suddenly shift
- Familiarity with TEMS+ and TEN a plus
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.