Associate Director, Pricing & Cost EstimatingApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Mission Systems Pricing & Cost Estimating has an exciting leadership position available. This position will contribute to the financial success of the Integrated Solutions portfolio by supporting business pursuits with compliant and winning proposal responses to customer requirements and compliance to multiple Estimating Systems.
This position leads a team of finance professionals and managers who are responsible for proposal efforts ranging from high dollar, complex, competitive pursuits to high volume task order pricing actions. You will work cross-functionally with proposal teams, Finance, Operations, Engineering, and Supply Chain. Relationship building is key for this role, as you will frequently be collaborating with other functions.
- Support all phases of the proposal process from pre-RFP activities through proposal negotiations.
- Develop cost estimating plan (material & labor) and helps the proposal team in formulating win strategies.
- Develop pricing strategies to be utilized by proposals team.
- Act as focal point for the portfolio CFO regarding pricing and proposal cost analysis related issues and ensures alignment with Value Stream Leadership.
- Responsible for workforce planning; talent management and development; performance management; change management; and training.
- Ensure compliance with all company, department and government procurement policies and regulations (FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA).
- Focal point for internal and external audit requests.
- Provide oversight of Cost Estimating tools and processes.
- Maximize performance of our current departmental processes by mapping, monitoring and reviewing annually.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR
- In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask across a variety of tasks
- Must be able to achieve critical deadlines with quality results
- Ability to lead, develop and mentor a staff of pricing analysts and managers, therefore prior leadership experience is required
- Experience in government laws and regulations related to the development and negotiation of cost proposals is required (FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA).
- Strong MS Excel, Power Point, Word skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience in developing proposals for the US government or US government prime contractors.
- Experience with ProPricer and Cost Estimating Software
- Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.