CNC ProgrammerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA01: Engine Comp (TFT) - Carroll 400 N Bella Vista Dr, Carroll, IA, 51401 USA
The Manufacturing Engineer is the technical focal for all CNC machining processes within the fuel nozzle business. The Manufacturing Engineer works closely with Engineering, Quality & Operations team(s) to identify process improvement opportunities along with process development for new products.
- CNC process development & continuous improvement activities in Carroll.
- Planning and executing capital projects related to CNC machining to support cost reduction & capacity planning activities
- Training operations and maintenance personnel for supporting and operating CNC equipment.
- Work closely with maintenance & process engineers to troubleshoot & repair equipment.
- Responsible for continued learning of CNC technologies & applications and awareness of the current state of the industry.
- Actively participates & contributes to developing manufacturing plans for new product introduction.
- Create & maintain process documentation, setup sheets and standard work.
- Reverse engineer fixtures and document using CAD.
- Update existing models and drawings in CAD.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Hands on practical experience with CNC machining (lathes, mills, grinding, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with the ability to work in a team environment
- Must be a US Person
- Working knowledge of GibbsCAM and PartMaker
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Ability to buy an additional week of vacation
- Employee scholar program
- Funding of courses for pursuing approved certifications
- Annual Merit and performance review
- Numerous paths for advancement – both within team you join and outside
- UTFlex program consideration
- Primary CareTake leave
- Parental Leave
- And More!!
At this time, Collins Aerospace will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with FAA Guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per FAA’s regulation 14 CFR part 120, as well as 49 CFR part 40.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.