Mission Support EngineerApply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA99: Field Office - CA Remote Location, Remote City, CA, 06032 USA
At ISR & Space Solutions we are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical, infrared, multi-spectral imaging sensors and ground support systems, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion is to support the Warfighter and this demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver.
We are actively searching for a Mission Support Specialist to serve as a subject matter expert to the customer for all support requirements in a development, test, and operational support environment.
- Monitor the health and status of the equipment
- Respond to all issues related to the Collins Aerospace product
- Responsible for maintaining complex customer’s systems to include:
- Implementation of corrective actions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must have an active US Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the capability of providing viable courses of action to the customer based on timely assessment and analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity, reliability, and dedication in a team environment.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in avionic system maintenance.
- Candidate should be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams, system data flow charts, and technical descriptions of the systems.
- Ability to effectively use general and specialized test equipment to check-out and troubleshoot systems.
- UNIX/Linux system administration and scripting experience is desired.
- This is a remote position with Worldwide Deployable Readiness Requirements
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.