Value Stream Leader - Airbus SALR (Open to multiple locations)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HMN04: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville No 2900 West County Road 42, Burnsville, MN, 55337 USA
Accountable for the full lifecycle of products and services from inception through completion, inclusive of pursuit and order capture, design and development, produce to deliver, service/support, and long-term strategic business plans. Assigned as the chair of the Integrated Project Team (IPT) accountable for managing the contract lifecycle, cost, schedule, performance and on-time delivery of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Serves as the face of the organization to clients and customers. Has profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility for a specified value stream or group of value streams within a business segment or portfolio.
- Leads the Airbus A320 (SA) and A330 (LR) programs value stream supporting Sensors and Fire Protection products.
- Manages change or non-complex new functionality more frequently on multiple product lines and services.
- Interfaces with multiple customers / potential customers for various product lines and services, with moderate material impact to the enterprise.
- Ability to have a growing impact on customer satisfaction due to regular customer interface and project scope.
- Regularly influences and negotiates to achieve and/or exceed enterprise commitments.
- •Will establish a medium to high level OEM/customer relationship.
- Consulted as an advisor across the portfolios within a SBU.
- Has advanced, applied theory level knowledge of the management system.
- Leads complex teams with some matrixed responsibilities.
- Accountable for entire performance of the assigned value stream.
- Leads decision making for the IPTs and applies critical thinking where incomplete data exists.
- Develops internal and external networks and effectively communicates vision to their IPT, connecting how the vision fits within the enterprise strategies. Impact over projects large in scope. Plans, directs, and monitors collateral budget. Typically leads critically strategic value streams. Strategic R&D investments may span over 1-5 years, as appropriate.
- Provides inputs to the strategic plan for their specific project and has medium influence to SFP.
- Demonstrated success managing entire lifecycle of products and services for a client / customer
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
- US Persons status
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.