Military Business Development Manager (Remote)Apply Now
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA11: Brea H&W 2727 Imperial Highway, Brea, CA, 92821 USA
The Military BD Manager will be responsible for identifying key pursuits that align with the business strategic plans and initiatives, specifically with the U.S. Armed Forces, Foreign Military Sales programs, NATO, and international military organizations.
Huntsville, AL, Brea, CA, or remote
- The primary responsibilities will be to coordinate military growth pursuits (both OE and aftermarket), build customer relationships, identify new opportunities, and win new business.
- Additional responsibilities include market analysis, strategic development, managing the execution of the strategy, and monitoring progress toward organizational objectives.
- The candidate will provide analysis and strategic leadership enabling the organization to understand important quantitative and qualitative factors in the development of business and portfolio analysis, key customer needs, and other overall market and technical environmental analysis.
- The candidate will be responsible for management of capture and proposal activities, specifically for military business, including gate reviews, pursuit status, teaming decisions, pricing and win strategies.
- Understanding of domestic and international military procurement processes (U.S. Armed Forces, FMS, DCS, NATO/NSPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Engineering, or other related field and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- 10 years of progressive experience in strategic planning or business development, or equivalent military leadership experience preferred.
- 5+ years of recent experience with opportunity capture specific to the U.S. DoD across multiple services (i.e. Air Force, Army, SOCOM, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business development processes, pursuit development, proposals and negotiations
- Understanding of rotorcraft competitive landscape
- Senior level military, government, or related business experience
Acquisition experience with U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard, Foreign Military Sales, NATO procurement, or similar government entities
- 5+ years’ experience using Salesforce or similar CRM to actively manage a portfolio of many accounts and associated opportunities
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication (presentation, written, and verbal), and relationship building skills
- Practical understanding of product development, technology transitioning, and marketing/product planning for US military applications
- Knowledge of conducting and directing competitive product analysis using market research techniques and a solid technical understanding of service/agency needs and requirements
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Your Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not viewed any jobs.